Free Articles including a complete adventure, a sidequest adventure, a very silly and maybe familiar adventure, and the smart-fighting savant character class!
Join EN5ider for Immediate Archival Access: Pay as little as $3 each month to become a member and get instant access to the library of 440+ articles at no extra charge!
Lately on EN5ider:
- 449. Adventure: DEEVA’s Rescue. The inventor and merchant Fizzwing has many hobbies but he cherishes nothing more than scientific exploration with his finest creation: the Dirigible Examination and Evaluation Vehicle Assembly, or ‘Deeva’ as he likes to call it. Unfortunately his enthusiasm can get the best of him, and Fizzwing has gotten into a bit of a debacle with his favorite device. Now to get it back he needs the help of some brave adventurers—and time is of the essence, the machine’s power supply soon to run out! This full adventure was diligently designed by and features cartography by Marc Kenobi, cover art by Phil Stone, and interior illustrations by Gui Sommer and Phil Stone.
- 448. Mini-Adventure: Town of the Dead. As the party gets into town they realize it’s eerily silent, and there’s nary a villager to be seen in the whole place either. Then suddenly a figure emerges from the shadows, lunging forward to attack: an undead! Zombies and skeletons start appearing from all around, surrounding the adventurers and forcing them to take shelter—though they can’t hide for long, and to save themselves and Mortam they must act quickly, intelligently, and most of all bravely! Decisively designed (for 4–6 PCs of 2nd–4th level) by Tyler Lee, illustrated by Ellis Goodson, featuring cartography by Dyson Logos.
- 447. Enchanted Trinkets: Thread & Thimble. The famous Thread & Thimble has just received its newest collection and with it a dozen of the finest, most fashionable, and newest magic items for your adventuring needs. Take for example Belenzee’s hat—not just an excellent chapeau, but an indispensable tool for your next beach or coastal outing! If you are instead a more conservative sort with your coin purse, consider picking up a miser’s belt because not only is it chic, but you’re unlikely to ever lose another gold to the purloining fingers of a pickpocket. Whatever your fancy, Thread & Thimble has something for you! Delightfully designed by Marc Kenobi, illustrated by Indi Martin.
- 446. Spells: Cosmic Power. Mortal mages naturally gaze to the heavens, their mastery of arcana touching upon the firmament of a cosmos denied them—but no more! This small grimoire of magic includes 9 brand new spells to wrangle the power cosmic whether to bring low the minds of others with a cosmic pulse, call down a bit of the heavens’ fury with a meteor strike, send someone up there with launch into space, or to bring forth the darkness of void. Didactically designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Phil Stone.
- 445. Dangerous Scenarios: Slaughterhouse Deathtrap. Maybe a comrade was kidnapped, something of particular value has been purloined, or the party’s quarry has fled inside—whatever the reason, the adventurers are headed into a lethal abattoir that will test them to their limits! From trap doors to ichor-soaked floors and exploding corpses galore, Artyom “Fleshtaker” Lench (CR 5) has prepared this place specifically to suit his deadly talents and it does not disappoint. Dangerously designed by Peter Martin, illustrated by Xanditz, and featuring cartography by Dyson Logos.