Free Articles including a complete adventure, a sidequest adventure, the smart-fighting savant class, and an epic quest you might find famili—on second thought nevermind, it’s very silly.
Join EN5ider for Immediate Archival Access: Pay as little as $3 each month to become a member and get instant access to the library of 510+ articles at no extra charge!
Lately on EN5ider:
- 516. Mini-Adventure: Joy From the World. Anyone with a mind to celebrate is welcomed into the House of the Merry Heart by Revelmasters Ebbe and Flo—but not while it’s being assailed by fiends. Demons have infiltrated the temple of revelry to unleash a maelstrom of violence, and if their intrusion is not brought to a swift end it could spell catastrophe for this sacred place and much more beyond it! A mini-adventure for 3–4 PCs of 4th–8th level deftly designed by Elizabeth Orchard, illustrated by Rachel Maduro, and featuring the cartography of Dyson Logos.
- 515. Adventure: Gul-Badur’s Scales. The scales of the ancient gold dragon Gul-Badur have long resided in the Temple of Divine Truth. Used only in the most sacred rights and the swearing of oaths of the utmost importance, they are one of the faith’s holiest relics. A new Veritani, the highest member of her clergy, has delayed her ordination as the scales have been stolen by one of the temple servants and now the hunt is on! Includes a 5-piece print-out puzzle, radiant shards, and two NPCs (the CR 14 veritani and CR 7 sword of truth). This adventure for 4–5 PCs of 10th level was devoutly designed by Marc Kenobi, with gorgeous cover art by Júlio Rocha, and features the cartography of Umut Comak and Russ Morrissey.
- 514. Dangerous Scenarios: Six Guardians of Scythrax. Many have died trying to take riches from the Tomb of Scythrax, realizing too late that its six guardians are more than capable of felling a single plunderer—indeed they can only be overcome through cooperation! While a thief is critical to surviving the trials of this dungeon, only those with steadfast and competent allies have any chance of making it back out alive. Deviously designed by Rachel Williamson, illustrated by Júlio Rocha, and featuring the cartography of Dyson Logos.
- 513. Enchanted Trinkets: Creative Canvases. The next time your adventuring needs require a bit of enchanted help consider turning to the arts for an innovative solution! Briefly overwhelm a foe with swarms from an artling kit, distract with a deck of renditions, leave behind subtle directions via the dwarven runesign box, and generally impress your fellow adventurers with your creative uses of the 8 enchanted trinkets in this article. Daringly designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Rachel Maduro.
- 512. Monstrous Menagerie: Tree Trio. Treants can be as diverse as their rooted kin throughout the forest and should provide as fun of an encounter as any beast. Consider throwing an ashen pine (CR 9) at adventurers, surprising them with a needled giant that’s overcome the touch of flame. The hagedoorn (CR 9) is a subtler foe and harder still to completely subdue, and though slightly weaker the wreant’s (CR 8) sorrowful assault is something few parties will easily forget. Deciduously designed by Marc Kenobi, illustrated by Júlio Rocha.