Free Articles including a complete adventure, a sidequest adventure, a very silly and maybe familiar adventure, and the smart-fighting savant character class!
Join EN5ider for Immediate Archival Access: Pay as little as $3 each month to become a member and get instant access to the library of 440+ articles at no extra charge!
Lately on EN5ider:
- 447. Enchanted Trinkets: Thread & Thimble. The famous Thread & Thimble has just received its newest collection and with it a dozen of the finest, most fashionable, and newest magic items for your adventuring needs. Take for example Belenzee’s hat—not just an excellent chapeau, but an indispensable tool for your next beach or coastal outing! If you are instead a more conservative sort with your coin purse, consider picking up a miser’s belt because not only is it chic, but you’re unlikely to ever lose another gold to the purloining fingers of a pickpocket. Whatever your fancy, Thread & Thimble has something for you! Delightfully designed by Marc Kenobi, illustrated by Indi Martin.
- 446. Spells: Cosmic Power. Mortal mages naturally gaze to the heavens, their mastery of arcana touching upon the firmament of a cosmos denied them—but no more! This small grimoire of magic includes 9 brand new spells to wrangle the power cosmic whether to bring low the minds of others with a cosmic pulse, call down a bit of the heavens’ fury with a meteor strike, send someone up there with launch into space, or to bring forth the darkness of void. Didactically designed by Andrew Engelbrite, illustrated by Phil Stone.
- 445. Dangerous Scenarios: Slaughterhouse Deathtrap. Maybe a comrade was kidnapped, something of particular value has been purloined, or the party’s quarry has fled inside—whatever the reason, the adventurers are headed into a lethal abattoir that will test them to their limits! From trap doors to ichor-soaked floors and exploding corpses galore, Artyom “Fleshtaker” Lench (CR 5) has prepared this place specifically to suit his deadly talents and it does not disappoint. Dangerously designed by Peter Martin, illustrated by Xanditz, and featuring cartography by Dyson Logos.
- 444. After Death. Whether from bad rolls, bad decisions, or a combination thereof every member of the party is dead—but that doesn’t mean the campaign is over or that it’s time to roll new adventurers! Returned to the beautifully mapped mansion of Scarmanse as ghosts, the PCs are given just 72 hours to uncover the story of the powerful undead that slayed them and turn fate to their favor. Should they succeed and the party might live again, though should they fail the adventurers instead face oblivion! An adventure for 4–6 PCs of 9th level designed by Johnathan Garret, illustrated by Xanditz, and featuring cartography by Michael Tumey.
- 443. Villain Spotlight: Karthus the Fallen God. He is called the Fallen God by some but it might be more apt to think of Karthus as a trickster deity as he aims to see his deific power returned through merciless deception, peerless guile, and exquisite planning. The wisdom with which this once great entity ruled pantheons is now turned upon mortals, adventurers that Karthus uses as pawns in a deadly game to reclaim his place in the cosmos! Divinely designed by Anthony Pryor, illustrated by Rafael Benjamin.